Hulu is one such channel that lets you explore through a variety of shows and enjoy your day to the fullest. If you haven’t subscribed to the Hulu channel yet, you will miss out on a lot of interesting movies, TV series, and more. Hence, you need to activate Hulu on your Roku device after activating Roku via the roku.com/link activation code.
Before we move on in the process to activate Hulu TV on Roku, let us know about some shows that you can binge-watch through your Roku streaming player.
Some famous shows available on Hulu TV
- Grey’s Anatomy
- This Is Us
- True Detective
- Law & Order: Special Victims
- Family Guy
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Bob’s Burger
In addition to this, you also get to watch a few more channels when you activate Hulu on Roku.
Prior to beginning the activation process, you need to make sure you meet some pre-requisites. Else, you will not be able to continue with the activation process:
- A Roku device: Make sure you have a Roku streaming player and do not forget to activate it using the roku.com/link activation code.
- An active Roku account: it is necessary that you have a Roku account in order to activate your Roku player.
- A Hulu subscription: to enjoy watching your favorite channels after the trial period ends, you need to activate your Hulu subscription.
- High-speed internet connection: in order to connect both, you need to have high-speed internet connectivity.
- Cables to connect both: you must have HDMI cables so that your Roku streaming player does not undergo a hassle during its usage.
Steps to activate Hulu on Roku streaming device
Follow these general steps to activate Hulu on Roku streaming player. Once you follow these steps successfully, you will be able to stream through your favorite Hulu shows instantly:
- First up, activate your Roku streaming player using the roku.com/link activation code.
- After activating it successfully, take the Roku remote in your hands.
- Then, go to the home screen and hit the ‘OK’ button.
- Now, navigate to the ‘Roku channel store’.
- Using the search bar, find out the ‘Hulu channel’.
- After that, select the ‘Add channel’ option and press ‘OK’.
- From here, launch the Hulu channel.
- Now, you will see the channel activation code on your screen.
- Enter this activation code when prompted.
- You are all set to binge watch Hulu Tv on your Roku.
The process mentioned above will definitely let you activate Hulu as this is the primary process for doing so. Apart from the shows that come along with your subscription, you can also get to watch more such shows on demand.