To watch your favorite tv shows and movies without interruptions, you can trust Roku smart devices. And you have to activate the Roku devices for which there are few essential steps that you need to follow. To use the Roku account you need to create the Roku account via roku.com/link and provide the details as required. In this article, you will learn the steps for setup and activate roku device.
Before we start the topic it is important to understand that the Roku player is a one-stop solution if you wish to watch multiple channels with all the genres and categories. However, for steaming the Roku channels, it is very important to generate the Roku account with the help of the activation code.
What are the Essentials to setup the Roku account?
The primary step is to create and setup the Roku account, for this you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- Plugin the Roku HDMI port.
- Insert the Micros USB cable.
- Choose the preferred language.
- Pair the Roku remote.
- Just select a wireless network.
- Type the wifi password and other credentials.
- Wait for a while till the process is completed.
- Choose the “Auto-detect display type” option.
- After this tap on the “Ok” button.
- Choose the “Display setting “option.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions to setup the basic settings.
How to Activate the Roku Device?
Once you have created the account with Roku you have to activate the Roku device to access the channels. To activate the roku device you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- From the account, you have to note down the Roku activation code.
- Activate Roku using your PC, Tablet, or phone.
- After this, open the web browser on the PC and visit www.roku.com/link.
- Enter the activation code from Roku TV screen.
- Just sign-up to the Roku account.
- Now, enter the account details and tap on the “Continue” option.
- Choose the Pin preferences and enter the payment details.
- Enter the billing details.
- After this, you have to add some channels.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, this article has helped you to setup and activate the Roku channels and devices without any interruptions. However, if you are still unable to access the Roku channels, then it is suggested to visit the official website of Roku and get instructions and guidelines that are elaborated on the website.