It is important to understand that the Roku TV, Streaming sticks along with setup boxes come with wireless remote control, and some of the Roku TV remotes use the Infrared light. Moreover, it requires line-of-sight that enables the users to work with Roku without pairing. The standard use of remote enables you to use radio frequency, Bluetooth along with Wireless or WiFi direct remote control.
However, there are many devices that can be paired with the Roku devices before you can use them. In this article, you will learn the steps to sync the Roku remote. All you need to do is to press some of the remote control buttons in response to the Roku TV or player before you really use the device. So without any further discussion let us start the topic.
What are the steps to sync the Roku IR remote?
You need to know that if you have a Roku device that it will surely come with IR remote and you just need to insert the batteries and then press the button that you want to use. Remember, there is no need to access it. The following IR remote is very much compatible with Roku models (if any).
- Roku LT
- Roku HD, XD, and XDS
- Roku N1
- Roku 1, 2, and 3
- 2 HD, XD, and XS
- Roku Express and Express+
- Select Roku TVs
See Also: Activate Roku streaming device using Roku activation link
How to sync Roku point anywhere or with enhanced remote?
If you want to identify and sync the Roku point with enhanced remote then you will get the features such as:
- Self- voice control and On/Off buttons with Power button for TV
- Remote finder alert one the available device
- Comes with the Headphone jack
- There are two gaming control buttons
Point to remember: If you are setting the Roku box, stick or Roku TV than get the guidance from www.roku.com/link. And follow the steps, first of all, you have to insert the batteries and ensure that the Roku TV is switched on. After this, you need to hold the remote near to the device. Now, Roku TV will detect the remote automatically.
How to add or sync new Roku remote?
You can easily add any new remote devices and sync them to the Roku TV. This is one of the convenient things if you have the gaming remote as it is very compatible with playing games. You can also visit roku.com/link if you want guidelines for the same. Just follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the “Home Menu” and tap on “Settings” from the category menu.
- Tap on the “Remote” option.
- After this, you have to tap on the “Pair Remote” option.
- On the next screen, you will see the remote that is paired.
- Just tap on the “Right arrow” on-screen.
- On the next page, you will see the instructions that are required to sync the new remote.
- Remember, if the syncing doesn’t take place then you just have to repeat the steps.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By following the steps and guidelines given in this article you will be able to sync Roku remote with no interruptions. However, if you have queries and issues related to the topic then we recommend you visit the official Roku website than can be reached via URL given by the link www.roku.com/link.