Have you been lately wondering if you can watch Peacock TV through your Roku streaming player? Well, we shall find out the answer to this question in today’s post. And, if it is possible then we shall learn how can you achieve Roku Peacock streaming service easily. However, before we tell you the hack to watch Peacock TV on Roku, let us know what Peacock TV is. After this, the discussion shall be followed by the method to add it to Roku.
It is yet another platform that has a number of iconic TV shows and movies to offer to its users. Along with this, there are some amazing Peacock originals and shows that would take your streaming experience to the next level. Users can stream a lot of channels, shows, and documentaries through the it platform such as USA Network, Golf Channel, SYFY, Oxygen, E!, CNBC, Universal Kids, MSNBC, NBCSN, A&E, and more.
Is Peacock TV available on Roku?
Unfortunately, Peacock TV was not available on the Roku streaming player. But, no problem, Peacock TV is now available on Roku and you will be able to stream your desired Peacock TV content on the go. Most importantly, the users need not pay an additional charge to stream through Peacock Free channel. But to stream shows through the Peacock Premium version, you need to pay an amount of $4.99+ / month. Apart from this, you are also provided with the try and buy offer which means you can opt for the free 7-days trial of it before actually paying for it.
The method to get it on Roku
If you follow the instructions for Roku Peacock streaming with the utmost care, nobody can stop you from getting entertained throughout the day or in your free time:
- First of all, you need to navigate to the https://www.PeacockTV.com/ page,
- Here, you have to sign up for the Peacock services.
- After you create your account successfully, go to thttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peacock_(streaming_service) the Roku Channel Store.
- For this, navigate to the channelstore.Roku.com URL.
- Or, go to this section directly from your Roku device.
- If you want to go to it directly from the Roku device, select ‘Streaming Channels’ on the left.
- Under the ‘Featured Channels‘ list, find out ‘Peacock TV’.
- Or search for it using the search bar.
- On the screen where you see it, select ‘+Add Channel’ under it.
- Once the process is complete, you can stream it on Roku.
After you start streaming content from the Peacock TV, you will realize that you have made the best choice by adding it to your Roku streaming player because it has to offer you shows that you will hardly find anywhere else. Most importantly, the method for adding any available channel to Roku is as easy as this one.