In order to start streaming your favorite videos and TV series, you need to activate your Roku device. And, for accomplishing this purpose, a user has certain questions in his mind. “how do I find my Roku activation code” is the first thing that he struggles with. So, if you are also struggling with the same question, then your struggle to find the Roku activation code ends here.
The activation code is displayed on your screen when you undergo the process to activate your device. The same process has been discussed below in detail:
Find activation code for Roku and activate it
Follow the instructions given below carefully in order to find the code and then activate your Roku device for unlimited entertainment.
- First, take out the Quick Start Guide which you got with your Roku device.
- Follow the instruction given on it.
- Else, visit the official website of Roku.
- Navigate to the ‘Setup and Troubleshooting’ section.
- Next, follow some easy steps to connect your Roku device to the internet.
- Make sure the connection has been established properly.
- Download the desired streaming software.
- Once you are done, you will see the Roku activation code on your screen.
- The code for example looks like “AB12C”.
- You need to enter activation code Roku when prompted and complete some more steps to complete the activation.
After finding the activation code and activating your Roku device, you can start streaming your favorite shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to bypass Roku activation?
To get past Roku activation, first, you need to create an account on the Roku platform. After this, enter your billing information. When you are taken to the payment gateway, do not do anything and close the window. Further, click on the ‘My Account’ tab on roku.com/link and you will see that you have bypassed Roku activation.
How to find Roku activation code?
To find the Roku activation code, you need to undergo the whole setup process of activation. During the activation process, you will see the activation code on your screen, which needs to be entered at activation screen.
How to skip Roku activation?
To see paid channels, you won’t be able to skip Roku activation. However, if you wish to see the free channels, then you may easily do so. But, for this, you need to enter the billing details. When you reach the payment gateway, just close it and you have successfully skipped the Roku activation.