The moment you set up the Roku account by syncing a payment method with the Roku account, you can purchase the Roku subscriptions for the channels and services that are available on the Channel store. Here you can purchase or rent the movies and Tv shows on upgraded offers and accessories. But you need the Roku pin to access the purchased subscription. However, you can create the Roku pin code to prevent unauthorized users to restrict the content. Remember, once the pin is created you have to enter the authorized transaction and enter once per session restricts the Roku channel. In this article, you will learn the basic steps to create and update the Rokupin number without any interruptions. So follow the steps carefully.
How to set a purchase Roku pin?
If you wish to set a Roku pin code on the purchased subscription then follow the steps given below:
- First of all, go to the “roku.com/link” from the browser. If you are prompted, then you can sign in to the “Roku” account.
- Under the “Roku pin Preference” option, select the “Update” button.
- Now, select the Pin preference from the three choices as given on the screen.
- If you choose the choice and not created a Rokupin number then you will be asked to enter the four-digit pin.
- Once you have entered the pin you have to tap on the “Verify Pin” option.
- Remember, if you already have access to the Roku Pin, then enter the pin and tap on Verify Pin.
- Select the option to “Save Changes” and agree to the terms and conditions visible on-screen
Point to remember:
- If you are creating a pin then it will only affect the ability to purchase or add the channels from the store. It does not filter any channels or block the content.
- Roku generally does not provide the refunds for purchases that are made from the Roku channel store or any other store.
How to set Roku to pin for Parental controls on the Roku Channel?
- First of all, you need to visit roku.com/link.
- If you are prompted to sign in using the credentials associated with the Roku account.
- Under the “Roku pin Preference” option, tap on the “Update” option.
- Choose the parental controls Pin preference from the choices given such as :
- Little Kids
- Young Kids
- Now, select the “Save Changes” option to agree to the terms and conditions of the services.
Creating a Roku pin for parental control only affects the ability to restrict the playback of the video content within the website. It is important to remember that the Roku channel is based on the BBFC ratings. Creating a Pin does not prevent users from exiting the Roku channel and accessing the streaming channel.