Roku stream bar: You can easily take your entertainment to the next level because it lets you stream shows and movies directly on your TV. You get to enjoy amazing picture quality and excellent sound features once you connect it with any device of your choice. All-in-all, we can say that the Roku Stream bar is your one-stop-shop for enjoyment if you have high-speed internet connectivity. However, you cannot start using it directly after you get your Stream bar home.
To accomplish the setup, first, you need to attach the cable to connect your stream bar with the TV, provide your stream bar with the internet connection, and complete some easy steps for the setup process. Once you complete each step separately, you will be amazed to witness exceptional quality videos.
You can easily connect your Roku stream bar with a Roku TV or a non-Roku TV and the process for the same is quite similar. But, in this article, we shall be discussing setting up the stream bar on a Roku TV.
The process to connect your Roku Stream bar
Step 1- Connect the HDMI Cable First
- Locate the ARC port and use the cable to connect your Roku Stream bar to a wall outlet.
- Using the HDMI cable that came in the package you need to connect your Stream bar to the ARC port.
- Once you have established the connection successfully, select the correct input on your TV.
- As soon as you do so, you will see the Roku logo on your screen.
Step 2- Setup and Activation
Now that you have connected all the cables to the stream bar and the TV, it is not time to complete the setup and activation process. In case you are connecting it to Roku TV, then the process shall take place automatically. On the other hand, if you do not have a Roku TV, then you should follow the steps given below:
- On the Welcome screen, please select ‘Begin setup’.
- This will initiate the setup and activation process.
- Then, some steps will complete on their own.
- You will see the network configuration on your screen.
- This will allow the stream bar to connect to the internet.
- Now, wait for a few minutes for updates to install.
[Further Reading: Watch HBO Max on Roku]
Step 3- Access the streaming player in the stream bar
As soon as you complete the setup process, establish the connection, now it’s time to learn how you can access the streaming player on your Roku Stream Bar. This is because it sometimes gets hidden in the Channels list. In order to enhance your streaming experience, we shall see how you can use the streaming player.
It is important to put forth the HDMI input tile which got hidden in the previous section and here is how you can do it:
- On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
- Now, you can scroll down to find the ‘Settings’ option.
- Using the navigation buttons on your remote, select the TV input.
- Here, you need to select the Roku Stream bar from the options.
- Then, select the ‘Show input’ to end the process.
Now, you are all set to enjoy high-quality videos on your smart-TV as you have now completed the setup process successfully