With any Roku device, you can watch content from Youtube, Apple TV, Netflix, Hulu, and many more. You will get access to the paid as well as the free channels for your entertainment. But before you start to watch the content without any interruptions there is a need to set up the Roku stick with your device. In this article, you will get the basic steps and process to set up a Roku streaming stick and watch your favorite movies and TV shows on the streaming device. So, let’s start the topic and get more information about the same.
What are the steps to set up a Roku streaming stick?
- First of all, you need to plug your Roku streaming stick plus into the TV HDMI port.
- Then plug the Roku player in the power source.
- After this turn on the TV and set it to the Roku HDMI channel.
- Now, select your preferred language in the Roku setup screen and choose the wires or wireless option.
- The next step is to choose the Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
- Just tap on the “Connect” button and then select the option labeled as “Scan again to see all networks”.
- Now, enter the wifi password and choose the “Connect” option.
- You have to now select the “Auto-detect display type”.
- Remember, if the information is correct just tap on the “Ok” button and proceed.
- Now, select the “Yes” option” on the screen and select the “Enter your email address” option.
- The next step is to use the Roku stick remote to enter the email address and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Once you have entered the email address you will receive a link to your registered email address.
- After this, you have to go to the email inbox and open the email from your Roku account.
- The next step is to tap on the link in your email and sign up for the new Roku account after this tap on the “Continue” option.
- Now, you have to name the device and select its location.
- The final step says you need to follow the on-screen instructions to finish the Roku streaming stick.
How does Roku streaming stick work?
The Roku stick will bring you into the future of streaming entertainment onto th3e big-screens. This devices is a very small device in size and not much larger than a thumb drive which plugs directly into the port available on the TV and it allows you to stream the TV shows, movies, music and games, and other content available on the internet with no extra cables or remote controls to access.
We hope that this article has given you insights to set up the Roku stick without interruptions so that you enjoy non-stop entertainment services with the latest movies and tv shows. Although, if you are still facing difficulties in setting up the Roku stick with your device then we suggest professional assistance is required for help which is available on the official website for Roku streaming stick plus.
Read also: How to activate Roku streaming device using Roku activation link?